The Judith Anderson Herbert Writing Center will be open for a limited number of appointments during mini-term, Monday-Thursday, May 10-May 28.
Appointments may be made up to 7 days in advance.
Here’s how to make and attend an appointment for writing help:
- Go to our free tutoring portal. If you don’t already have an account, click “Register for a Free Account.”
- Log in and select the desired schedule. (Note: Only some of our schedules will be offering hours, due to limited staff availability.)
- White boxes indicate available times (Eastern time); choose the date and time you want (30 or 60 minutes.)
- Answer the appointment questions with as much detail as possible. The more detail you provide, the better.
- Scroll down to attach a document, if possible. (We recommend doing so. You’ll be able to upload a document anytime before and during the appointment time, as well.)
- Click “Create Appointment.”
- Read the confirmation and reminder emails you receive.
- When it’s time for your appointment (Eastern time):
- Log in to our free tutoring portal;
- Open your appointment box;
- Click “Start or Join Consultation.” (Allow camera and microphone access to WCOnline.)
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.