The Herbert Writing Center will be open for online appointments Monday, April 27, through Monday, May 4, 2020. The hours are limited, so make appointments soon!
Here’s how to make and attend an appointment for writing help during exam week:
- Go to https://utk.mywconline.com and click “Register for a Free Account.”
- Log in and select the “Video-Based General Writing Help” schedule. Students whose first language is not English may select the “ESL Writing Center” schedule.
- White boxes indicate available times; choose the time you want. (All appointments meet in Eastern time.)
- Answer the questions with as much detail as possible.
- Scroll down to attach a document, if desired. (We recommend doing so. You’ll be able to upload a document anytime before and during the appointment time, as well.)
- Click “Create Appointment.”
- Read the confirmation and reminder emails you receive.
- When it’s time for your appointment (Eastern time): Log in to https://utk.mywconline.com just before your appointment time; open your appointment box, and click “Start or Join Consultation.” Allow camera and microphone access to WCOnline.
See Making & Attending Online Appointments Summer 2020 for more detailed instructions for making and attending appointments.
Contact us at email@example.com.